Thursday 14 November 2013

Moon Child

Now don't get me wrong here, I love British fashion as much as the next patriot. However, I'm ridiculously envious of the USA and the amount of amazing boutiques they have, especially one I've come across online - Planet Blue. This website is full of different brands that follow the same Californian cool, boho vibe that will make you wish you lived in a beach hut and meditated.
As an extremely stereotypical Aberdonian I hate spending too much money, so I rarely venture outside of UK shores for online shopping (except for that Hollister phase a years ago when they didn't have a Scottish store and I spent a good £30 on shipping from America, I'm ashamed of myself to this day). However, I've been scrolling through Planet Blue's website all night in pain looking at all of the laid-back, hippie dresses and kimonos they have to offer and since it's Christmas coming up, this is a perfect excuse to sook up to my parents and get them to buy me them.

I've picked some of my favourite pieces that I'll be adding to my Santa List (yes my mum still makes me write one) -

for love and lemons' dress
 

for love and lemons' dress

 
blue life sofia top

blu moon high low dress
 
Click here to go straight to Planet Blue's online store, sorry in advance for the heartache it will cause.
 
love you and leave you
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment