Friday 22 November 2013

Animal Instinct

When I start getting annoyed at an overload of uni work, I remember that I could be studying something that completely un-interests me, so I'm extremely grateful that my coursework this year involved creating a fashion spread for our very own Stage 2 magazine.

Wanting to do something different from the typical fashion shoot, my groups concept for the shoot was Fur, Feather and Scales which was more of a beauty spread focusing on make-up styles for multiple animals. I've popped some of my favourite images below - credit to my fellow group members Sammy Clark (blog here) and Grace Arthur (blog here), photographer Rowena Winram and our amazing MUA Stephanie Milne.


POLAR BEAR

 RAVEN

 RAVEN

 SNAKE

 WOLF


love you and leave you





No comments:

Post a Comment