Friday 1 November 2013

All Hallows' Eve

Move aside Christmas, Halloween is without a doubt my favourite day of the year so I'm in mourning now that it's passed.
My mum is a bit of a Halloween scrooge and doesn't let me put up decorations (aside from a few skull candles) because in her words it will "attract the annoying Trick or Treaters and they'll steal our food", so yesterday I had to keep the Halloween spirit up by watching Scream 1,2 and 3 and munching on snack size Crunchies. (side note: Crunchies are the most underrated sweet ever).

I was a bit of a loner at school (sob) so I never really had good plans regarding Halloween costumes. However this year I was determined to be something good, and what's better than being Hannah Montana brutally murdered by Miley Cyrus herself? I planned on using liquid latex to create my slit neck, but I was really fooling myself because I'm far too impatient and messy for that. So I found these amazing fake tattoos on amazon which only cost £3.25 and looked genuinely realistic, I'm so in love that I didn't want to scrub them off this morning but then remembered I had work and my boss wouldn't love them as much as I do.

Anyway, only 364 days until next Halloween people!

 

 
Temporary tattoo's (5 sheets) - £3.25 found here
 
 
love you and leave you
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment